Chrysalis Rail are recruiting for a Materials Storeman/ Site Facility Maintenance role to join the team at our Chrysalis Rail Depot in Long Marston. The role will be responsible for all material control and processing on site and will be integral to the smooth running of the depot.
The role requirements will include:
- – Receiving and dispatching of materials and stock items into and from the depot stores
- – Keeping an accurate and live inventory of stock on site
- – Maintaining a clear and concise process on site for managing stores and stock control
- – Ensuring all replenishment stock is ordered in a timely manner to avoid production downtimes
- – Loading and unloading of deliveries
- – Assisting in the smooth running of the depot including undertaking general housekeeping tasks, cleaning and maintenance duties required
Chrysalis Rail is looking for self-motivated candidates possessing previous experience with material control processes to apply. Experience gained in a railway workshop would be advantageous but not essential.
Further information regarding the position is posted in the job documentation link below.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a covering letter and your CV email@example.com
Download job description